Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. I'm feeling better and I'm back at work today. After checking the website this morning, I discovered I was able to book an appointment with CIS in Kansas City on Friday, March 16. Whew! That date works much better for both Brad and me. So, that will be our date for sure. I guess they don't let you book more than two weeks in advance which is why the 16th wasn't an option yesterday when I was on their website.
I got the sweetest email from our regional reps with Great Wall. They came to see Cinderella and brought their two daughters: one biological, Ryleigh and one adopted from China, Reagan. Here's what the mom wrote:
"Ryleigh was so proud of her picture from Cinderella- she took it to church Sunday and to school on Monday! We can't thank you enough for the tickets, it was so much fun! Funny thing, too, the lady that sat in front of us has a daughter that went to preschool with Ryleigh one year and she didn't know we had Reagan. She asked us all about it and then ended up requesting an info packet from GWCA! It's so funny how things work out! I don't know how serious she was, but I was thinking about what a cool thing that would be if they ended up with a baby from China after we were there because of Reagan and Lily. I love fate! And how God puts the right people in our path at the right time!"
Isn't that the truth?!?! God does put the right people in our path at the right time. I'm so thankful for all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment