Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Giants

Well, Facing the Giants is a must-see. The message is so powerful and it means even more to anyone who loves football. Much to my surprise, the central couple also deals with infertility. One of the couples went to see this with has been trying to get pregnant for 3 years or so. All four of us were sniffing and wiping our eyes by the end. If you get a chance to see this movie, you'll leave the theatre inspired to serve God more. That's it for now. Hope you all are having a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey MRSBJBB, I'm reading a book called "God Laughs and Plays" (by David James Duncan) right now that I think you all might really like. DJD is one of my favorite authors; I let JB borrow "Brothers K" several years ago, but he probably hasn't cracked the cover (have you?). Anyway, you all should try to get ahold of a copy from the biblioteca or elsewhere. I'd send you my copy, but GT's got first dibs.