Sunday, October 01, 2006
Cheerio!
Well, my bestest friend in the whole world is leaving today for a two week European Extravaganza and I'm so excited for her!! They'll arrive in London (cheerio!) and travel to Amsterdam, Austria, Munich, Italy and Paris. Have a blast, KT!! Not much is new here. We had a lovely weekend. It's been like a flashback to summer. It's so warm! I think we may go for a walk this evening. Today at church, one of our associate pastors came up to congratulate us on our pregnancy. He said, "There have been so many people praying for you all and you don't even know some of those people." It was just very sweet and reassuring to know that so many people are keeping us close in prayer. This is a big week for us. Brad and I start new jobs (we both got promoted but are with the same companies) and on top of that, the BIG ULTRASOUND. I will keep you posted. Much love and hugs. Have a wonderful week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment