Monday, October 30, 2006

Back to some normal...

First, thank you all so much for all the emails. If I haven't replied yet, I will. There have been so many and I've been busy (thankfully) at work. We had a wonderful celebration for Brad's birthday Friday, complete with a lovely dinner and a spa treatment for him.

We are looking forward to the holidays...Brad has already put up most of our exterior Christmas lights. He'll be ready to flip the switch November 1!

Things are getting back to normal. I had some physical set backs this weekend but I'm getting better.

We returned to church Sunday. It was great to be there and to get hugs from others on the worship team. They missed us and we missed them. We are praying about what God wants us to do. Is there a special calling for us that doesn't involve children? Or does he have other plans for how our children come into our lives? All questions we are praying over and contemplating. We want to follow whatever path God has for us. We need help discerning that. Much love and peace to all of you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trust in Him: Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Love yuns!