Thursday, September 14, 2006

Only 251 more days to go!

With yesterday's life-changing news, the world looks so different. Buying cough drops becomes an ordeal because you want the kind that DOESN'T say "If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use." I got clearance from the doc to use chloraseptic throat spray and to "sparingly" take Clairitin (that's plain Clairitin, not Clairitin-D). Brad kindly went out and bought some for me early this morning after another night of a raw sore throat. But I'm trying to hold out as long as I can. I don't want to take it unless I'm dying. I hope I can get over these allergies soon!

It was so fun to read everyone's comments yesterday! Thank you for sharing in our joy. As you might expect, we are not making any "announcements" for another two months. We want to clear the first trimester before telling people beyond our "inner circle" on here. Here's a fun ticker to watch the countdown:
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You're waiting to tell who?! You're on the world wide web, baby! :) Just playin'! Well, just woke up thinkin' about y'all today! Check this out: Jeremiah 32:40-41: "And I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good for them. I will put a desire in their hearts to worship me, and they will never leave me. I will find joy doing good for them and will faithfully and wholeheartedly replant them in this land." Read that and thought of y'all. Have a good one! Love yuns!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I followed your link from FF and wanted to say a big congratulations to you on your pg. I'm also a Christian, my DH and I live in Houston, just minutes away from Joel Osteen's church.

Anyway, we are pg buddies it seems, both due in May. I know you don't want to get your hopes too high, but I will be another sister in Christ lifting you and that beautiful baby (babies?) up in prayer.

Anonymous said...

Hi April! Thanks for reading and posting on my blog! Blessings to you on your pregnancy. I will keep you in my prayers also. Isn't it a joy to know we have our brothers and sisters in Christ to keep us in their prayers?!?! That's so neat that you live close to Joel Osteen's church! I have enjoyed receiving his e-votionals and catching him on TV from time to time. Many blessings to you for a happy and healthy nine months!
Missy