Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Back to work

It's good to be back at work this morning after laying around most of the time since Saturday. I plan to take it easy today. I do have my two classes to teach but I don't have anything stressful planned for those. It's good to be here and have things to distract me. I felt a little nauseous last night and again this morning (don't get too excited...it's way too early for that to be a sign). Anyway, I was also able to detect this morning that the trigger shot has left my system. (Email me if you really want to know how I was able to detect that). Please continue to lift us up in prayer. We are eager to find out what the blood test shows next Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HANG IN THERE GAL. WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU. DAD.........