Friday, September 29, 2006
6 weeks, 2 days
That's how far along I am today. Wow! It's hard to believe! Brad thinks the time is going by fast...I'm not sure. Sometimes it goes by fast and sometimes it drags. It feels like next Wednesday and my ultrasound appointment will never get here. I'm excited about getting to see what's going on in there. I pray every day about it. I've had more nausea, my face is breaking out some and I'm still quite tired. I'm usually ready for bed at 8:30PM or 9PM. The weather is really getting cool here. It's nice. We had fun looking at some Halloween stuff last night. Love you all!! Hugs all around!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
6 weeks?
hope to talk to you all this weekend. it is a beautiful day here and we're going to the woods. hope you all are doing great. we were laughing last night that nook and "gt" might have to reschedule some of their beach vacation plans for other midwest trips now :)
I think ole "GT" would just LOVE to change beach plans for baby-sitting!!! I can ALWAYS do wading pools and sandboxes!!! I'm IN!!!! Looking forward to the "word" on wed. Love you both!!! GT :-)
Post a Comment