Monday, September 04, 2006
Who do they look like?
So, which embryo looks like me and which one looks like Brad? (Granny T has already claimed Sonny for herself!!!). Today is a lovely fall-like day. I wish I could be outside and enjoy it. Instead, I'm laying around and enjoying the difficult task of doing nothing. Sure, I've got my books etc. Yesterday was a lovely beach-themed day. We had seafood for dinner by tiki light, I finished re-reading a beach book called Summer Sisters. Not beach-related but we watched a really cool movie last night. We rented "Akeelah and the Bee." Super family movie if you haven't seen it. We may venture out to the theatre this evening to see Little Miss Sunshine. I figure going to the movies isn't very strenuous and I need some distraction. Hope you all have a great Labor Day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hurrah for the beach theme! i think michael liked it best. I am so so so so excited for you both, and can't wait for more good news!! love to all three space ships and to both of you!!
kt
Post a Comment