We think! Hahahaha! We're so very happy that the Booy family got their referral yesterday for a baby girl. Their DTE is only 6 days before ours. So, we're pretty sure that we're next for a baby girl referral. I can't tell you how stinkin' exciting it is! I can't wait to see our baby's sweet face for the first time...and to know all about her...her birthday, her weight, etc. Please pray with us that we will get our referral soon. We are hoping and praying with all our might that we will pass court before the court closures in August!
5 comments:
Woo Hoo!!! Praying and hoping right along with you! Can't wait to meet the newest addition to the Belote family.
YEA!!!!!!!!! This is so exciting. I can't wait to celebrate the arrival of Quilla!!!
Misty
Super exciting!! Can't wait to see that sweet face!
YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think you know-that was my Yahoo post, but on Steve's account. What the heck-YAHOO again!!!
love
Kel
Post a Comment