Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Looking Toward May

It's my guess that there won't be any more referrals in April. So, now we turn our attention to May. Is that when we'll get THE CALL? I certainly hope it's no later than May. We continue to pray about passing court before the courts close. Our agency does not yet know when the courts will close this year. Last year, they closed in August and September. We'll just have to wait and see what happens this time. At this point, I simply want our baby girl home with us for Christmas. That might sound like such a long way from now but we don't even have our referral so, that's really what I've set my heart on. For Zeke, I just wanted him home by his first birthday. God answered that prayer! God is able to accomplish this desire of my heart for Quilla!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Lookin' forward to that referral!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelley said...

Hang in there...May is only a few days away!!!!