Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Conference Call with our Agency Tomorrow

We are hopeful that we will learn more about what's going on with Ethiopia adoptions tomorrow when we have a conference call with our agency. There haven't been any referrals (babies matched to families) since late January. It's very discouraging and I'd just like to know what's going on. I will post whatever we hear tomorrow afternoon. Please continue to pray for us, the other families, children, birth families, our agency's staff, and government officials on both sides of this process.

Zeke has not been napping at school. Say a little prayer that he will go to sleep, at least for an hour. He's been taking late afternoon naps, falling asleep in the car after I pick him up. I've tried to talk to him, sing to him, and even make some stops on our way home in an effort to prevent this late afternoon/early evening napping because it throws off his night time sleep. It's much harder for him to go to sleep when he's taken a late nap, plus he's kind of grouchy when he wakes up from a late nap.

2 comments:

GLS said...

Thinking of you all ... praying for good news from your call, let us know.

Ryan and Ashlie said...

Praying for the exact same thing for tomorrow's conference call!!!!!! Hopeful that the delays in referrals is just temporary and not an overall sign of program slow downs...we'll see!! ;o)
Ashlie
www.fulmerstory.blogspot.com