As of today, it's been seven months since our dossier went to Ethiopia (DTE). Our agency estimates that the current wait for a female infant is 8-11 months after DTE. So, it would appear we are getting close. As recently as last week, our agency confirmed that its estimates are still accurate. It's a bit discouraging to think that we're this close and yet we still are not on deck. Of course, I'd take a referral over the on deck email any day.
There haven't been any referrals from our agency since the end of January. I'd like to think that we will get a referral in the next batch but it's hard to say if that will happen. Here's hoping!!
We woke up to rain and cold today. Even though Zeke slept through the night, he was asleep in the car by 11AM. I'm hoping he'll wake up refreshed and happy from his nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment