Thursday, December 10, 2009

Movie Guide

It's been a while since I recommended some flicks that you might enjoy. Here are some not so recent movies you might check out if you haven't seen them:
*Michael Clayton-There's a reason this film was nominated for best picture: Tilda Swinton and Tom Wilinson are great!
*The Bourne Movies-I'm not a big fan of Matt Damon. But we became big fans of these movies when we watched them on DVD a couple of years ago.
*Something's Got to Give-Directed by Nancy Meyers, the same director who has "It's Complicated" coming out this month...a fun and enjoyable movie that's above the rom com genre
*Lars and the Real Girl-Lots of heart...Just watch it!
*About a Boy-Fun with Hugh Grant and Toni Collette. Need I say more?
*Muriel's Wedding-Speaking of Toni Collette...this movie is lovely and fun, especially for anyone who ever felt they weren't cool enough.

No comments: