Zeke had a big time this week getting to know Lolo and Grandpa Ron. He just had a ball and they did too. I'm so glad they got to come out for a visit!
On an unrelated note...if you haven't yet read Twilight and the other books in the series...what are you waiting for?!?! Not since I devoured Da Vinci Code while vacationing in Dominican Republic have I gone through a book this quickly. It's not literature, it's brain candy. (As opposed to brain rot, which is my term of endearment for the celebrity "rags" I like to read.) Anyway, the movie for Twilight opens this weekend. The reviews are mixed and I'm sure it won't live up to the book but I still look forward to seeing it eventually.
I'm really looking forward to having my sister for a visit next week. I haven't seen in her in almost 2 years since she moved to Thailand. She's now living in the US again and will be spending Thanksgiving with us. Yay!
1 comment:
Where's the photos from Lolo and Granpa Ronnie McDonnie?!??!
Post a Comment