Thursday, June 12, 2008

Document Obtained!

We got the requested document from our case manager. A big thanks to her for coming through for us so quickly!! I really was never worried about this. I contend this was much more happy news than worrisome news as it indicates our case is moving forward! I will wait and send the document tonight, when I know they are in the office. I don't want it to be part of the accumulated pile of emails they probably get every morning from the US when they arrive at work. Nothing like a little strategery, eh? Will let you know if we get any more news!

I've got to figure out the time difference between Berlin and Hanoi...it's easy for us to remember the time difference from home because we're exactly 12 hours behind (and Vietnam's time zone is the same as for Weed in Chaing Mai).

1 comment:

GLS said...

Good news! Sounds like things are moving right along! SO EXCITING!!!!

- You'll be attending your first Motherboy before you know it!! ;-)