Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bed Time

So, it's bed time here. It's so weird to go to bed, knowing things are in full swing in the middle of the day back home.

We fly to Brussels tomorrow and will be there for several days. I'm looking forward to it!

The flip cam is not working. I put in fresh batteries and nothing. So, I don't know if videos will be possible. I believe our camera does videos so I may give that a go. It's too bad I couldn't do videos tonight. We had a fun time. Four of us went to KaDeWe, the big department store and then sat outside an Italian restaurant and had desserts. Lovely!

No new photos for now...maybe some when I blog in the morning.

1 comment:

kingsport said...

BE SURE AND TRY THE SPROUTS IN BRUSSELS!! HAHAHA!! I JUST HAD TO SAY THAT. HAVE A GREAT TIME. LOVE YOU, DAD....