I'm ready for the weekend! We got about 3-4 inches of snow yesterday, enough for a good blanket on the grass. It's really pretty. The roads were ok this morning going to work. As I mentioned, we're going to see a movie this weekend. Should be fun times!
Also this weekend, we're helping the local international adoptive families group put on a Chinese New Year celebration. That should be loads of fun. I know the families who have kids from China bring them all decked out in their Chinese dresses. It's the year of the rat so the group has procured giant gummi rats to give out. How funny! In Vietnam, the new year celebration is called Tet. It's celebrated at the same time. Good-bye year of the pig, hello year of the rat!
2 comments:
Every year is year of the rat here! We've got tons of 'em! :)
3-4 inches? ametures. we had nearly 2 feet fall today. On top of the 3 feet we already have in the yard, plus 6 foot high drifts.
Post a Comment