Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Flip-flopper

Call me a flip-flopper. I'm biting the bullet and taking this puppy private. Hope you enjoy the new, private blog.

The latest...We were planning to go to the USCIS office this weekend to file a new I-600a. But I found out today that we have to have a new, updated home study done. BOO! This will take a couple of weeks so we cancelled our appointment at USCIS and will re-schedule for some time in March. There's no real rush on this...still, I want to get it done.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Thanks for the invite! We look forward to following along. Sorry to hear about the updated home study. We're actually waiting for our social worker to arrive for our first interview as I type!

Three Gals and a Guy said...

flip-flop all you want. This is your blog and your children. Thanks for the invite!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you and I am honored to be kept in the loop!

Crystal