Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Please Pray
Ok...so in the grand scheme of things, this isn't like a huge deal but...if we can't get our home study approved by mid-day tomorrow, we can't go to KC Friday. And we won't be able to go until August 5th or later. I'd prefer to go this Friday for a variety of reasons: to get it done and out of the way, to be up there on a Friday when we can spend the night and make a weekend out of it and not have to worry about being at work the next day. It all depends on getting our home study approved by tomorrow afternoon. Will keep you posted! Of course, I know whenever this all comes together, it will be perfect timing. I'm not uptight about it. Just eager to get things wrapped up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment