We hope and pray that we can pick up the FINAL NOTARIZED COPIES of our home study Thursday! Our agency still has to review the final draft and approve it. I've got an appointment for us for this Friday with USCIS. I can always cancel it if our home study is not ready. But, I really, really hope it is...because we'll make it a fun trip and will likely spend Friday night in KC. What fun! If we end up going during the week, we won't spend the night.
We got a pile of documents signed and notarized yesterday. I created our dossier photo pages this weekend. So, when we get our federal paperwork back, we'll be ready to submit our dossier. WHOO-HOO!! How exciting!
1 comment:
Great news! Hopefully they'll move as quick for you as they did for us a month ago...I was floored with the one week turnaround time! Have fun in KC too!
Post a Comment