It's a yucky day here with sleet covering everything. Brad and I made it in to work and Zeke made it to daycare. I've driven on much worse roads...in fact, it was worse yesterday when I was going home because there was black ice and people weren't slowing down. At least with white roads, people are much, much more cautious. I filed a short story with NPR on the weather...it will air during one of their hourly newscasts today. The university where I work is closed, meaning most people have the day off...I will probably leave earlier than usual since it's supposed to be a "snow day." Zeke did very well last night. He only cried one time and after being rocked, he went back to sleep. He hardly coughed at all! He did cough some when he got up this morning but overall, he is much improved. He is still barfing some--just last night, his dinner made a reappearance. I think he's feeling so much better that he's overdoing it on activity, getting worked up and coughing. We're going to have to keep him more calm so he doesn't cough as much.
Stay warm!
2 comments:
I am glad little man is geting back to his old self. Be careful on the snow. love you all G-P Ron..
the big boss of the park service next door came in my office today and told me she heard you... she lived in springfield until 2001.
Post a Comment