Thursday, January 15, 2009
Sicky Icky
Before Zeke had even finished his antibiotics, he had another cough and another ear infection (this new round started Tuesday). Last night, he didn't sleep well because he had a fever. This was very scary because it's the first time since we adopted him that he had a fever. He's not eating very well and he's quite fussy. He's on a new antibiotic and we have a referral to see a specialist in a couple of weeks to talk about putting tubes in his ears. I'm all for it if it will help reduce the number of ear infections he gets. Poor little guy. It's been rough on me and Brad too because if he doesn't sleep at night, neither do we. I had to leave the house at 5:30 this morning to go to Jeff City. I was pretty much chugging caffeine all the way up there. I'll be ready to collapse tonight. Prayers are appreciated!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I HOPE LITTLE MAN GETS FEELING BETTER AND YOU ALL GET SOME SLEEP. LOVE YOU ALL, G-P rON..
Poor guy (and mom and dad). I know the prospect of PE tubes doesn't sound fun. I will say, though, that I work in a Peds office and it is amazing to see the HUGE difference they make for kids and parents, when it's appropriate to have them placed. We'll pray for a good outcome and a healthy boy!
Poor little Zeke!! I hate to hear that he has a fever. It sure makes for a rough time for all of you. I hope that everything works out and he starts feeling better soon.
~Misty
I'm so sorry to hear he is sick again! Argh! Please try and hang in there, and I hope that appointment with the specialist comes sooner rather than later-so many people have had their kids ears "helped" and it works wonders.
love
Kel
Post a Comment