Saturday, July 14, 2007

Brad & Missy Complete their first 10K!


This is Missy.. just seconds after she crossed the finish line at the Price Cutter Y Not Run 10K Saturday morning. She finished in 1 hour, 8 minutes and jogged 99% of the way. Brad finished in 1 hour, 2 minutes, and had just enough time to run to the car, grab the camera, get something to eat and snap these photos. Missy is well on her way toward that half-marathon in September.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Way to go y'all!! Congrats on your first 10k! Sounds like y'all made good time too. Yaaaaaaaaaay!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO MISS. I DON'T THINK I COULD DRIVE A 10 K RACE. LOVE YOU,DADDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

Mrs. Misty said...

Congratulations!!! I had no idea you guys were going to do this!!! Way to go!!!!

GLS said...

That is awesome! Good for you guys!! We'd love to do one someday too, just not ready yet!