So said C.S. Lewis. When I meet people who have struggled with fertility issues, one of the first things I notice is their sense of relief that they are not alone. It can be such a lonely journey because few people feel comfortable discussing it. I hope that reading this blog helps you feel connected to at least one other couple going through this process. I am so thankful to have all of you to share in our journey. Lily will be one blessed little girl to have so many people in her life who have loved her years before she got here.
It was so good to hear from my friend Laura from the endo group who posted a comment on the blog. This is a yahoo group of gals with endometriosis. They are a super, sweet, wonderful, supportive group! Laura, if you and your DH ever have any questions about adoption (or anyone else), I've set up a new email address. It's lilysmom2b@gmail.com If anyone wants to drop me a line and say hello, ask about IVF or adoption, I'd love to hear from you. (For those of you who use other email addresses for me, please continue to use those. I'm using them all!)
1 comment:
Cool idea on the email address! Holler at me and accept my chat invitation, beavis! We can chat it up sometime!!!! Yee Hawwwwwwwwww!
Love yuns!
Post a Comment