
Brad's hand is doing better. He says it doesn't hurt. He went to great lengths last night to take a digital photo. I assume he will post it on here soon. I have not been feeling well since yesterday. It may have been something I ate. Who knows?!?! I had to leave work and go home and lay down for about 3 hours yesterday afternoon. Just pray that I'll feel better this weekend. I've got a massive headache today...which is too bad because I'm going out with my girls from work for dinner and our gift exchange tonight. It should be a blast as we are going to one of my favorite restaurants...I hope I feel up to eating something good!
4 comments:
i should be more careful what i ask for. crap.
You should have seen the other guy.
let me just comment again on what the picture posted next to the text: 'details of our journey to become parents' might look like if you haven't been keeping up. HMMM. what does this mangled hand have to do with these people's journey to become parents? agian, who are these people?
to "B"-----looks like this pic belongs in a D0-it-yourself medical guide.....eeeekkk. your mother-in-law speaks.
Post a Comment