Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Digging Out

We're finally digging out of the snow (about 6 inches where we are). Brad is gone to Florida this week for some training (poor baby!). I wish I could say I've had time to enjoy some alone time...but I've been very busy. The kitties had about 20 minutes to sit with me on the bed last night before bedtime.

Weedy is doing great in Timbuktu. Please continue to pray for the health and safety of her and her group. They are handing out cassettes with testimony from a former Muslim who is now a Christian. They are hoping this will be a powerful message. They have had a chance to meet with the man who will become the imam of the mosque in Timbuktu. They had lunch with him today (yes, even the women!! God is clearly at work!!). They have also had some rides into the Sahara on camels. A cool front came through and it was only in the 90's!

No comments: