Thursday, November 02, 2006

He's the Prez-o-dent!

President Bush is coming to town this week. That means total craziness for me because I will be covering the visit. I will get to ride in the motorcade. WHOO-HOO! Ok, it's not as impressive as it sounds. It's not like I'll get to sit in the limo with the Prez.

I can't WAIT for the election to be over...not only because that will allow me to slow down a little at work but because I'm tired of the TV airwaves being inundated with ignorant political ads: "Don't vote for Jane Doe. She hates puppies." ARGH!!

But AFTER the Prez, tomorrow evening Brad and I will get to help with the Friday Night TV Dinner. It's a fundraiser for public TV. There's a silent auction, delicious dinner, and dancing. Should be a blast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a list of questions I want to ask Bush. Can you help me out?

Jenn said...

Missy,

I have been out of town, so I apologize for being slow to respond. My heart goes out to you and your family. I am sorry that the IVF didn't work out for you. I am in the same boat as you and I hope and pray God grants us our heart's desires. Hang in there and thanks for all of your support!

Love,
Jenn (FF buddy)