Monday, May 10, 2010

More Quilla Clothes

These are some outfits that are in the queue and will be sent later to Quilla. I have to say...I wish I could find a big person version of the flamingo dress for me! Please continue to pray for our baby girl to gain weight. I'm not sure when we'll get an update on her weight (maybe later this month) but I will keep you posted. These outfits are 3-6 month sizes so I may wait and take them with us when we go in June or July. So, today we begin counting down the days/weeks until we hear when our court date will be. The given time frame is 2-4 weeks for finding out our court date. Pray that we won't have to wait longer than 2 weeks...or maybe not even two weeks!!


2 comments:

Ryan and Ashlie said...

Love her outfits, they are adorable!!! I'm curious about her name...did you come up with Quilla??? Was it her given Ethiopian name? A family name?? It is very unique and beautiful!!!! And now that I thought of it, I'm curious about Zeke's name....
You can email me if you don't want to blog about it! =o)
Thanks Missy~
Ashlie

Debb said...

OMGosh! These outfits are so precious! I can't wait to see pics of her in them! May you be feeling God's arms around you during this wait!