Monday, February 19, 2007

Plodding Along...

I was off today for Presidents' Day but Brad had to work. I used part of my day to copy birth certificates and marriage certificates. I also combed through our dossier guide to see if there was anything I had overlooked. I think we've got a good handle on everything. The next major steps are completing the home study (visit three of four is this coming Saturday) and doing the I-600A form. I've got it filled out and printed off. But filing it with Citizenship and Immigration Services requires a day trip to Kansas City. We'll file the form and get fingerprinted. Of course, we always love an excuse to go to the "big city." Cheesecake Factory, anyone?!?!

It's gorgeous here today. In the high 50's/lower 60's. It's been an absolute gift to be off on a beautiful day. Hope your week is off to a great start!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY M'S HANG IN THERE. WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU ALL. DADDDDDD